Skip to content
October 14, 2006 / Bob Black

Dotfuscator Update

I wrote in an earlier post how that Dotfuscator Community Edition wouldn’t obfuscate a .Net 2.0 assembly that referenced a .Net 1.0 assembly. Well yesterday I registered my copy of Dotfuscator Community Edition, which let me download available updates, and lo and behold the update I installed fixed the problem.

So yeah, if you’re using Dotfuscator Community Edition you may want to get the latest updates. I would’ve checked for updates before if the registration screen hadn’t been between me and the updates download page.

Ah well, at least it’s working now. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: